This product requires a Veterinary prescription.
Lectade Duo oral rehydration therapy sachets contain a balanced mixture of glucose, glycine and electrolytes. Lectade oral rehydration therapy is recommended as a non-antibiotic supportive treatment for dehydration and diarrhoea, including those suffering debilitating viral disease (e.g. canine parvovirus or feline panleucopenia).
- Dehydration (simple or associated with diseases such as canine parvovirus and feline panleucopaenia)
- Post travelling stress and dehydration
- Post-surgical or disease convalescence
- Concomitant treatment of viral or bacterial scours
- Glucose | undiluted - 44.61 g | diluted as “Lectade Solution” - 22.30 g/L
- Glycine | undiluted - 6.18 g | diluted as “Lectade Solution” - 3.08 g/L
- Citric Acid Monohydrate | undiluted - 0.48 g | diluted as “Lectade Solution” - 0.26 g/L
- Potassium Citrate | undiluted - 0.12 g | diluted as “Lectade Solution” - 0.06 g/L
- Potassium Phosphate Monobasic | undiluted - 4.08 g | diluted as “Lectade Solution” - 2.04 g/L
- Sodium chloride | undiluted - 8.58 g | diluted as “Lectade Solution” - 4.28 g/L
Glucose and glycine are actively absorbed by the intestinal tract causing water and sodium to be absorbed simultaneously with these nutrients, ensuring a high degree of rehydration in scouring and dehydrated dogs and cats.
Please contact us to check for stocks before placing an order. All Prescription items require an original copy of prescription to be sent to us via whatsapp at 9633 7854 or email at [email protected] before orders can be confirmed. Kindly take note that there will be $5 dispensing fee included upon checkout. No cancellations or refund of items is allowed after order is placed. Delivery within 1-3 working days.
For more enquiries you may contact us at 6438 7779 or Whatsapp at 9633 7854
Opening hours : Tuesday - Saturday 11.00am - 7.00pm.(closed on PH).